The Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Court Assistants in 2022. The recruitment is being conducted for a total of 210 posts, and candidates who hold a Bachelor’s degree and are between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible to apply. Interested candidates who meet the vacancy requirements can download the Admit Card. To find out more information about the SCI Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022, including qualifications, age limit, important dates, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale, and other details, please read the official notification.
Supreme Court of India (SCI)
SCI Junior Court Assistant (JCA) Recruitment 2022
SCI Advt No. : No. F.6/2022-SC (RC) Short Details of Notification
Supreme Court of India JCA Descriptive Test 2023 Age Limit
Supreme Court of India JCA Descriptive Test 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Court Assistant (JCA)||210||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India. English Computer Typing : 35 WPM Knowledge of Computer Operation.|
|SOME USEFULL LINKS|
|Download Descriptive Test Admit Card|
|Download Admit Card|
|cCheck Exam City / Date|
|cSCI Official Website|
Table of Contents
Supreme Court of India JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card 2023
The Supreme Court of India has recently announced the recruitment of Junior Court Assistants (JCA) for the year 2023. As part of the selection process, candidates are required to appear for a Descriptive Test. In order to participate in this important examination, applicants must possess the Admit Card, which serves as an entry ticket to the examination hall.
The issuance of the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card marks a significant milestone in the recruitment process. It is a crucial document that validates a candidate’s eligibility and allows them to take the exam. Without the Admit Card, candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination center or sit for the test. Therefore, it is essential for all applicants to download and carry their Admit Card with them on the day of the examination.
To obtain the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card, candidates need to follow a few simple steps. Firstly, they should visit the official website of the Supreme Court of India, where they will find a dedicated portal for the recruitment process. On this portal, candidates can navigate to the Admit Card download section. They will be required to enter their registration number, date of birth, and other necessary details as specified in the application form. After successfully submitting these details, the Admit Card will be generated and displayed on the screen.
Candidates must ensure that all the information mentioned on the Admit Card is accurate and matches the details provided during the application process. The Admit Card typically includes details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, examination venue, date, and time. It is crucial to cross-check these details to avoid any confusion or discrepancies on the day of the exam. In case of any errors or discrepancies, candidates should immediately contact the Supreme Court authorities for rectification.
Along with the Admit Card, candidates are also advised to carry a valid photo identification proof, such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, or driving license. This is essential to verify the candidate’s identity and ensure the integrity of the examination process.
It is important to note that the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card is a personal document and should not be shared with anyone else. Candidates should also keep multiple copies of the Admit Card for future reference and preserve it until the entire recruitment process is complete.
In conclusion, the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card is a vital document for candidates appearing in the Supreme Court of India’s recruitment examination. It serves as proof of eligibility and grants access to the examination hall. Candidates must follow the instructions provided by the Supreme Court and download their Admit Card from the official website. By doing so, they can ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience on the day of the examination.
Supreme Court of India JCA Descriptive Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Supreme Court of India has released the eligibility criteria for the Junior Court Assistant (JCA) Descriptive Test scheduled for 2023. Candidates who wish to apply for this prestigious position must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution. The degree can be in any discipline, but it must be from a recognized educational board or university.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 18 and 30 years. However, age relaxation may be applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the government norms. It is important for candidates to ensure that they meet the specified age criteria before applying for the JCA Descriptive Test.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens or eligible to work in India as per the prevailing government regulations.
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English and Hindi languages is essential, as the JCA Descriptive Test evaluates the candidate’s comprehension, writing skills, and ability to express ideas in both languages. Candidates should be able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English and Hindi.
It is important for candidates to note that meeting the eligibility criteria is a mandatory requirement to be considered for the JCA Descriptive Test. Any candidate who does not meet the specified criteria may be disqualified from the recruitment process.
Candidates are advised to carefully review the eligibility criteria mentioned above and ensure that they fulfill all the requirements before applying for the JCA Descriptive Test. It is recommended to refer to the official notification or website of the Supreme Court of India for detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria and any updates or changes related to the recruitment process.
Meeting the eligibility criteria is the first step towards a successful application for the JCA Descriptive Test. Candidates who fulfill these requirements can proceed with the application process and prepare for the examination accordingly.
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India JCA Descriptive Test 2023 Recruitment?
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Supreme Court of India JCA Descriptive Test 2023 recruitment can follow the below-mentioned steps to submit their applications:
- Online Application: The application process for the JCA Descriptive Test is conducted online. Candidates need to visit the official website of the Supreme Court of India to access the application portal.
- Registration: On the website, candidates will find the registration link for the JCA Descriptive Test. Click on the registration link and provide the required details such as name, contact information, email address, and other relevant information. Make sure to enter accurate and valid information during the registration process.
- Login Credentials: Upon successful registration, candidates will receive login credentials, such as a unique registration number and password. These credentials will be used to access the application form and other related information. It is important to keep these login details safe and secure for future reference.
- Application Form: Log in to the application portal using the provided credentials. Fill in the application form with all the required details, including personal information, educational qualifications, work experience (if any), and other necessary information as specified in the form. Candidates must ensure that all the information provided is accurate and verifiable.
- Document Upload: Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of supporting documents such as educational certificates, identity proof, photograph, and signature. The specifications for document size and format will be mentioned in the application form. Carefully adhere to the prescribed guidelines while uploading the documents.
- Application Fee: Candidates may be required to pay an application fee as per the instructions provided in the official notification. The fee can usually be paid online through various payment modes such as credit card, debit card, or net banking. Candidates should complete the payment process and keep a copy of the transaction receipt for future reference.
- Review and Submission: Before submitting the application form, it is crucial to review all the entered details and uploaded documents for accuracy and completeness. Any errors or omissions should be corrected before final submission. Once satisfied with the application, submit the form online.
- Print Application: After the successful submission of the application form, candidates are advised to take a printout of the completed application form for their records. This printout may be required during the later stages of the recruitment process.
Candidates should regularly check the official website of the Supreme Court of India for any updates or notifications regarding the JCA Descriptive Test 2023 recruitment. It is important to adhere to the specified deadlines and guidelines provided by the Supreme Court to ensure a smooth application process.
By following these steps and carefully completing the online application process, candidates can successfully apply for the Supreme Court of India JCA Descriptive Test 2023 recruitment and proceed further in the selection process.
FAQ -Supreme Court of India JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card 2023
How can I download the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card for the Supreme Court of India 2023 recruitment?
To download the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card, candidates need to visit the official website of the Supreme Court of India and navigate to the designated portal for the recruitment process. Enter the required details, such as registration number and date of birth, as specified in the application form. Once the details are submitted successfully, the Admit Card will be generated and displayed on the screen. Candidates can then download and print the Admit Card for future reference.
When will the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card be available for download?
The availability of the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card will be announced on the official website of the Supreme Court of India. Candidates should regularly check the website for updates and notifications regarding the release date of the Admit Card. It is advisable to download the Admit Card as soon as it is available to avoid any last-minute technical issues.
What documents do I need to carry along with the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card to the examination center?
In addition to the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card, candidates are required to carry a valid photo identification proof. Acceptable identification proofs may include Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, or driving license. It is essential to carry the original identification document, as a photocopy or digital copy will not be accepted. Candidates should ensure that the name on the Admit Card matches the name on the identification proof.
Can I make changes to the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card once it is downloaded?
No, candidates cannot make changes to the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card once it is downloaded. The Admit Card contains crucial information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, examination venue, and other details. It is important to carefully review the Admit Card for any errors or discrepancies at the time of downloading. In case of any discrepancies, candidates should immediately contact the Supreme Court authorities for rectification.
Is it mandatory to carry a printed copy of the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card?
Yes, it is mandatory to carry a printed copy of the JCA Descriptive Test Admit Card to the examination center. A printed copy ensures clarity and readability of the details mentioned on the Admit Card. Candidates should make sure to print the Admit Card on an A4 size paper using a good quality printer. Carrying the Admit Card in a digital format, such as on a smartphone or tablet, may not be accepted, so it is advisable to have a printed copy for convenience and compliance with the examination guidelines.