The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued an advertisement for the Combined Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant Exam 2022). Candidates who have applied for this vacancy can now download the final result for the AC/GD (Assistant Commandant/General Duty) post. Detailed information regarding the selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and syllabus can be found in the advertisement.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Combined Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant Exam 2022)
UPSC Advt NO. : 09/2022-CPF Short Details of Notification
UPSC CPF AC 2022 Age Limit
UPSC CPF AC 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|SOME USEFULL LINKS|
|Download Final Result|
|Download Admit Card|
|Download Result (Name Wise)|
|Download Admit Card|
|UPSC Official Website|
Table of Contents
UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently declared the final result for the Combined Central Armed Police Force (CPF) Assistant Commandant (AC) Exam 2022. The announcement marks the culmination of a rigorous selection process that tested the mettle and capabilities of aspiring candidates vying to become leaders in the armed forces. With the final result out, successful candidates can now celebrate their achievements while gearing up for the challenging yet rewarding journey that lies ahead.
The selection process for the UPSC CPF AC Exam 2022 is known for its high level of competitiveness and thoroughness. Aspirants had to undergo multiple stages, including a written examination, physical standards test, physical efficiency test, and a comprehensive interview conducted by a panel of experts. Each stage aimed to evaluate the candidates’ academic knowledge, physical fitness, mental agility, and leadership qualities to ensure that only the most deserving individuals made it through.
Age Limit and Eligibility:
Candidates applying for the UPSC CPF AC Exam 2022 had to meet certain eligibility criteria. The minimum age required was 20 years, and the maximum age limit varied depending on the category of the candidates. Aspiring candidates had to possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for the examination.
The Journey of Success:
The journey of aspiring Assistant Commandants was marked by dedication, hard work, and determination. From hours of rigorous study sessions to intense physical training, each candidate demonstrated unwavering commitment to their dream of serving the nation as a leader in the armed forces.
For many candidates, preparing for the UPSC CPF AC Exam was not just about a job opportunity; it was about fulfilling a lifelong ambition of contributing to the country’s security and maintaining law and order. Their resilience and perseverance in the face of challenges were truly commendable.
Importance of CPF AC Exam:
The CPF AC Exam is one of the most prestigious examinations in India, attracting thousands of candidates every year. Selected candidates get the opportunity to join esteemed forces like the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
Being an Assistant Commandant in these central armed police forces is not just a job; it is a role that demands strong leadership skills, quick decision-making abilities, and the determination to safeguard the nation’s interests. The responsibilities entrusted to these officers include counter-terrorism operations, border security, disaster management, and maintaining peace in conflict zones.
Celebrating the Success:
With the final result declared, successful candidates can now celebrate their accomplishment and prepare themselves for the challenges that lie ahead in their professional journey. As they embark on this new phase of life, they carry with them the hopes and aspirations of a nation that expects nothing less than exemplary service.
The declaration of the UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result marks the beginning of a promising career for the successful candidates. Their dedication and hard work have paid off, and they now have the opportunity to serve the nation with honor, courage, and integrity. As these future leaders step into their roles, they will play a crucial part in shaping the future of our nation’s security and well-being. We congratulate them on their success and wish them the very best for their future endeavors. May they continue to shine as beacons of inspiration and contribute significantly to the welfare of our beloved country.
UPSC CPF AC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the UPSC CPF AC Exam 2022 are as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates must be either: a) A citizen of India, or b) A subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or c) A Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or d) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Age Limit: a) The minimum age required is 20 years. b) The maximum age limit varies according to the candidate’s category as follows:
- General Category: 25 years
- OBC (Other Backward Classes): 28 years
- SC/ST (Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes): 30 years
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the prescribed physical standards set by the UPSC. These standards include parameters like height, chest measurements, and vision requirements, which may vary for male and female candidates.
- Number of Attempts: The number of attempts allowed for different categories is as follows:
- General Category: 4 attempts
- OBC Category: 7 attempts
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts for SC/ST candidates.
It is essential for candidates to carefully review and ensure they meet all the eligibility requirements before applying for the UPSC CPF AC Exam 2022. Failure to meet any of the eligibility criteria could result in the rejection of their application. Therefore, candidates must thoroughly verify their eligibility status as per the official UPSC guidelines before proceeding with the application process.
How to Apply for UPSC CPF AC 2022 Recruitment?
To apply for the UPSC CPF AC 2022 Recruitment, follow these step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website Go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at www.upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Navigate to the UPSC CPF AC 2022 Notification On the UPSC homepage, look for the “Examination” tab and click on it. From the drop-down menu, select “Active Examinations.”
Step 3: Find the CPF AC 2022 Notification In the list of active examinations, search for the “Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination, 2022” notification. Click on the link to access the detailed notification.
Step 4: Read the Notification Carefully Thoroughly read the CPF AC 2022 notification to understand the eligibility criteria, important dates, syllabus, examination pattern, and other essential information related to the recruitment process.
Step 5: Online Application After reading the notification, click on the link provided for the online application. You will be redirected to the registration page.
Step 6: Register as a New User If you are a new user, click on the “New Registration” or “Apply Online” link to create your account. Fill in the required details such as name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number to register.
Step 7: Generate Registration ID and Password After successful registration, you will receive a unique registration ID and password on your registered email and mobile number. Keep these credentials safe as they will be needed for future logins.
Step 8: Fill the Application Form Log in using your registration ID and password. Fill in the application form with accurate personal, educational, and contact details.
Step 9: Upload Scanned Documents Upload scanned copies of your passport-sized photograph, signature, and any other documents as per the specifications mentioned in the notification.
Step 10: Pay the Application Fee Proceed to pay the application fee using the available payment options (online or offline). The application fee amount may vary based on the candidate’s category.
Step 11: Review and Submit Review all the entered information and uploaded documents before final submission. Once you are sure that all details are correct, click on the “Submit” button.
Step 12: Print Application Form After successful submission, download and print the application form for future reference. Also, keep a copy of the fee payment receipt for record-keeping.
Please note that the above steps are a general guideline for applying for the UPSC CPF AC 2022 Recruitment. The actual application process may vary slightly depending on the specific instructions provided in the official notification. It is advisable to carefully go through the official notification and follow the instructions provided by UPSC while applying for the examination.
UPSC CPF AC 2022 Exam Pattern
The UPSC CPF AC 2022 Exam consists of a two-stage selection process: Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standards Test (PST), followed by a Personal Interview.
- Written Examination: The written examination is conducted in two papers, each carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Both papers are conducted on the same day, with Paper I in the morning session and Paper II in the afternoon session.
a) Paper I – General Ability and Intelligence:
- This paper consists of objective-type multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- It covers topics such as General Mental Ability, General Science, Current Events of National and International Importance, Indian Polity and Economy, History of India, and Indian National Movement.
- The maximum marks for Paper I are 250, and the total duration is 2 hours.
b) Paper II – General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension:
- This paper is a mix of descriptive questions and comprehension passages.
- Candidates are required to write essays on given topics and answer comprehension questions.
- The maximum marks for Paper II are 200, and the total duration is 3 hours.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standards Test (PST): Candidates who qualify in the written examination are called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST). The PET/PST is qualifying in nature and does not carry any marks. It aims to test the candidates’ physical fitness and ability to perform physical tasks required for the Assistant Commandant role.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who clear the PET/PST are shortlisted for the final stage, which is the Personal Interview. The interview is conducted to assess the candidates’ personality, communication skills, leadership qualities, and overall suitability for the position of Assistant Commandant.
Final Selection: The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the Written Examination (Paper I and Paper II) and the Personal Interview. Marks obtained in the PET/PST are used only for qualifying purposes.
Note: There are negative markings for wrong answers in the written examination. One-third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question is deducted as a penalty.
Candidates are advised to thoroughly prepare for each stage of the examination to maximize their chances of success in the UPSC CPF AC 2022 Exam. Understanding the exam pattern and syllabus will help candidates plan their preparation strategies effectively.
FAQ -UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result
When will the UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result be declared?
The UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result has been declared recently. Candidates can check their results on the official UPSC website.
How can I check my UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result?
To check the UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result, candidates need to visit the official UPSC website. They can find the result link under the “Examination” or “Active Examinations” section. By clicking on the link, candidates can view their individual results.
What is the selection process for UPSC CPF AC 2022?
The selection process for UPSC CPF AC 2022 involves three stages: a written examination, a physical efficiency test/physical standards test, and a personal interview. Candidates who clear all three stages and meet the required criteria are considered for the final result.
Is there any cutoff marks for UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result?
Yes, there are cutoff marks for the UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result. Candidates must secure the minimum qualifying marks in both the written examination and the personal interview to be eligible for selection. The cutoff marks are determined based on various factors and can vary for different categories.
What are the next steps after the UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result?
After the declaration of the UPSC CPF AC 2022 Final Result, successful candidates will be invited to join the respective Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) as Assistant Commandants. They will undergo further training and orientation before assuming their responsibilities in the designated forces.