The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSC) has recently announced the exam date for the Forest/Wildlife Guard Recruitment 2019. They have also uploaded the syllabus and exam pattern for the same. Candidates who have registered for these vacancies can now check the DV test admit card and download the syllabus.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Forest Guard And Wild Life Guard Recruitment 2019
Advt No.. : 05/2019 Short Details of Notification
UPSSSC Forest / Wild Life Guard 2019 Age Limit
UPSSSC Forest / Wild Life Guard 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Forest Guard / Wild Life Guard||655||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. Height : Male : 168 CMS | Female : 152 CMS Chest : Male : 84 CMS (Minimum) Weight Female : 45-58 Only for Female|
|SOME USEFULL LINKS|
|Download PET Result|
|Download DV Test Admit Card|
|Download DV Test Schedule|
|Download Revised Answer Key|
|Download Answer Key|
|Download Answer Key Notice|
|Download Admit Card|
|Download Exam Notice|
|Check Rejected Candidate List|
Table of Contents
UPSSSC Forest / Wild Life Guard 2019 PET Result
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) recently declared the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) result for the Forest / Wildlife Guard Recruitment 2019. This announcement comes as a significant milestone in the recruitment process, bringing eligible candidates one step closer to their dream of contributing to wildlife conservation and forest protection in the state. The PET result marks a crucial phase in the selection procedure, determining the candidates who have qualified for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Importance of Forest and Wildlife Guards
Forests and wildlife are vital components of our planet’s ecological balance. They play a crucial role in maintaining biodiversity, providing habitat for countless plant and animal species, and contributing to climate regulation. However, rapid urbanization, deforestation, and human encroachment have posed severe threats to these delicate ecosystems. To safeguard the flora and fauna, the role of Forest and Wildlife Guards becomes paramount.
UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard Recruitment 2019
The UPSSSC had released the recruitment notification for Forest / Wildlife Guard in 2019 to fill various vacancies in the forest and wildlife departments of Uttar Pradesh. Thousands of aspiring candidates applied for these positions, aiming to make a difference in preserving the state’s natural heritage.
The Selection Process
The selection process for the UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 recruitment consists of multiple stages. The initial phase included a written examination to assess candidates’ knowledge and aptitude related to forest and wildlife conservation. Those who successfully cleared the written test advanced to the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) phase.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The PET evaluated candidates’ physical fitness, endurance, and suitability for the demanding responsibilities of a Forest / Wildlife Guard. The test involved various physical activities such as running, long jump, and shot put, designed to measure their overall physical capabilities.
PET Result Announcement
After the completion of the PET, the UPSSSC meticulously evaluated the performance of each candidate. Following a comprehensive assessment, the commission released the PET result on the official website. Candidates could check their results by providing their registration details.
The Next Steps
With the PET results now declared, successful candidates will be invited to participate in the subsequent stages of the recruitment process. These stages may include a document verification process and a final round of personal interviews. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in all the stages combined.
The UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 PET result declaration marks a significant progress in the recruitment process and represents a rewarding opportunity for aspirants to contribute actively to conservation efforts in Uttar Pradesh. Forest and Wildlife Guards play a pivotal role in protecting our natural heritage and ensuring the well-being of our planet’s biodiversity. As the selection process advances, successful candidates will soon join the ranks of dedicated individuals working tirelessly to safeguard our forests and wildlife for future generations. The recruitment process serves as a reminder of the crucial role we all play in protecting our environment and the importance of preserving our natural treasures. It is a call for collective action towards a greener and sustainable future.
UPSSSC Forest / Wild Life Guard 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 Eligibility Criteria outline the necessary qualifications and requirements that candidates must meet to be eligible for applying to the Forest / Wildlife Guard recruitment in Uttar Pradesh. It is essential for candidates to carefully review and ensure they fulfill these criteria before applying for the position. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit for applicants is 18 years, while the maximum age limit is set at 40 years. However, there may be age relaxation provided for candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the government norms.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed the Intermediate (10+2) examination from a recognized board or institution in India.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the prescribed physical standards to be eligible for the Forest / Wildlife Guard post. Specific height, chest measurements, and physical fitness requirements are set by the UPSSSC, and applicants must fulfill these criteria.
- Character and Conduct: Candidates must have good character and conduct. Any involvement in criminal activities may lead to disqualification.
- Language Proficiency: Candidates should have proficiency in reading and writing in Hindi Devanagari script.
It is crucial for applicants to verify their eligibility based on the official notification released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. The eligibility criteria mentioned above are subject to change as per the commission’s discretion and any updates made in the official notification.
Before applying for the UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 recruitment, candidates should ensure they meet all the eligibility requirements. Fulfilling these criteria will enable them to proceed with the application process and take a step closer to contributing to the conservation and protection of forests and wildlife in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Forest / Wild Life Guard 2019 Recruitment?
To apply for the UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 Recruitment, candidates must follow the application process as prescribed by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC). The application process usually involves online registration and submission of relevant details. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply:
- Visit the Official Website: Begin by visiting the official website of UPSSSC, which is http://upsssc.gov.in. Ensure that you are on the official website to avoid any fraudulent activities.
- Registration: Look for the “Notifications/Advertisements” section on the homepage. Find and click on the link related to the Forest / Wildlife Guard Recruitment 2019. It will lead you to the application form. If you are a new user, click on the “Register” or “New Registration” link to create your account. Provide the necessary details like name, email ID, mobile number, and create a password. After successful registration, you will receive login credentials on your registered email or mobile number.
- Complete the Application Form: Log in using the credentials received during the registration process. Fill out the application form with accurate personal, educational, and contact details as required. Double-check all the information before proceeding to the next step.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of your recent passport-size photograph and signature as per the specified format and size. Make sure the images are clear and meet the guidelines mentioned in the application form.
- Payment of Application Fee: Pay the prescribed application fee through the provided online payment options. Application fees can be paid through debit/credit card, net banking, or other available payment modes as mentioned in the application form.
- Preview and Submit: Before submitting the application, review all the entered details and uploaded documents. Ensure there are no errors or discrepancies. Once you are satisfied with the application, submit it.
- Print Application Form: After successfully submitting the application form, a confirmation page will be displayed. Save and download this page for future reference. It is recommended to take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for record-keeping.
- Admit Card and Further Process: Once the application process is complete, wait for the UPSSSC to announce the release of the admit card for the Forest / Wildlife Guard examination. Keep an eye on the official website or your registered email for updates and notifications regarding the examination and further selection process.
Applying for the UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 Recruitment involves a straightforward online application process. Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria before proceeding with the application. Complete the application form accurately, pay the required application fee, and keep track of updates and announcements on the official website. Successfully navigating the application process will put candidates on the path to contribute to forest and wildlife conservation efforts in Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC Forest / Wild Life Guard 2019 Exam Pattern
The UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 Exam Pattern provides valuable insights into the structure and format of the examination. Aspiring candidates must be familiar with the exam pattern to plan their preparation effectively. The exam pattern for UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 typically consists of the following components:
- Mode of Examination: The exam is conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- Type of Questions: The question paper generally consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Total Marks: The total marks for the exam are usually 180.
- Duration: The exam duration is 2 hours.
- Subjects and Sections: The exam comprises two main sections:a. General Knowledge: This section tests the candidates’ knowledge of various topics, including current affairs, history, geography, Indian polity, economy, science, and environmental issues.b. General Intelligence: This section assesses candidates’ logical reasoning, analytical abilities, and problem-solving skills.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer is awarded a certain number of marks. However, there might be a negative marking system where a deduction of marks is made for each incorrect answer.
- Language: The question paper is usually bilingual, available in both English and Hindi languages, except for the English language section, which is primarily in English.
It is essential for candidates to note that the UPSSSC may introduce changes in the exam pattern from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to refer to the official notification and exam-related updates released by the UPSSSC on their official website.
- Syllabus: Thoroughly understand the prescribed syllabus and exam pattern before starting your preparation.
- Time Management: Plan your preparation strategy and allocate sufficient time to cover each section of the exam.
- Practice Previous Papers: Solve previous year’s question papers and mock tests to get acquainted with the exam pattern and boost your confidence.
- Stay Informed: Stay updated with current affairs and general knowledge by reading newspapers, magazines, and online news portals regularly.
- Mock Tests: Take online or offline mock tests to assess your preparation level and identify areas that need improvement.
- Revision: Regularly revise the topics and concepts to retain the information effectively.
- Stay Healthy: Don’t neglect your health during the preparation phase. Take breaks, get enough sleep, and maintain a balanced diet.
By following these tips and understanding the exam pattern, candidates can be better prepared for the UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 Examination and increase their chances of success in securing the desired position.
FAQ – UPSSSC Forest / Wild Life Guard 2019 PET Result
When will the UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 PET Result be declared?
The exact date for the declaration of the UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 PET Result has not been specified in the official notification. Candidates are advised to regularly check the UPSSSC’s official website or any updates released by the commission to stay informed about the result announcement.
How can I check my UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 PET Result?
Candidates can check their UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 PET Result on the official website of UPSSSC. Once the result is declared, a link will be provided on the website. Candidates need to enter their registration number or roll number and other required details to access their result.
Will the UPSSSC send the PET Result by post or email?
No, the UPSSSC does not send the PET Result by post or email. Candidates are required to check their results online on the official website. The commission may release notifications or updates on the website regarding the result declaration, and candidates are expected to stay updated through the official channels.
What happens after the declaration of the UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 PET Result?
After the declaration of the PET Result, candidates who have qualified will be called for the next stage of the recruitment process, which may include document verification and a personal interview. The further selection process will be based on the performance of candidates in all stages of the recruitment.
Are there any minimum qualifying marks for the UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard 2019 PET Result?
Yes, to qualify for the next stage of the recruitment process, candidates must obtain the minimum qualifying marks as decided by the UPSSSC. These marks may vary for different categories, and candidates need to secure the specified cutoff to proceed to the subsequent stages of the selection process.